05 February 2009

February celebrations

So, I've decided to look for some fun holidays this month that do not point out the fact that I am single... Here is what I've found so far:)
February is...
...Library Lovers Month
...National mend a broken heart month
...Dump your significant jerk week (7-13)
...Jell-o week (8-14)
...International flirting week (9-15)
...Random acts of kindness week (11-17)
...International friendship week (17-23)
...National pancake week (22-28)
...Wear red day (6)
...National gum drop day (15)

So I'm going to celebrate :D

2 comments:

mbcaldwell said...

i say go with international gumdrop day...i love gumdrops they are so tasty...

Mrs. Filly said...

the only one on that list that i knew of were the random acts of kindness week so you;re post has enlightened my significantly :)