08 February 2009

Just thought I'd update a few things...

...My Aunt: She is doing much better. She got to go home a few days ago. She'll be doing physical therapy twice a week for quite a while, but she is at home :) Thanks for praying. Please continue to do so. There is still a long way to go :)

...My House :D All the plumbing got fixed yesterday. (Yay!!) So, now moving is right around the corner. I need to find a couch and love seat (Or perhaps a couch and 2 chairs... haven't decided yet...any opinions?) and I'm trying to figure out what tv to get.

So I guess not much is going on, but yet so much is going on.... more later :)

1 comment:

Mrs. Filly said...

this would be an interesting choice...it says swivel...how you could layout on it then reach the floor to swivel it I dont know.. :)! enjoy

http://www.indochine-decor.com/images/max%20loveseat%209.jpg