18 February 2009

A Brief Update.

--- My house is livable now. I could move in tomorrow if I wanted. And I am completely excited!!!! I still do not have a stove or a couch, but this is simply because I haven't gone to pick one. Here are some pictures of the house to date.

--- The puppies will be ready to go to a good home on March 2. There are three. Two girls and one boy; all of them are mostly white with a few brown spots. And they are all absolutely precious. So, if anyone wants a puppy just let me know.

--- I've been doing some reading lately. I've been in a big John Grisham mood. I read The Broker last week, finished it, and immediately started reading The Appeal. I haven't finished The Appeal yet but so far it is fabulous. I couldn't sleep so I picked it up to read and didn't stop reading until it was 2am and I was 130 pages in. I love being able to read for fun :)

--- There is a possibility I may get to go to a show in Atlanta this weekend. I'm quite excited about that. But at the same time, I'm trying not to get my hopes up...

That is all I'll bore you with for now :)

1 comment:

Mrs. Filly said...

I love it! you are becoming quite the do-it-yourself woman! :) I love the walk in shoe closet! :)! that's even better! Lucky :)