19 January 2009

Updating 1...2...3...

A list of updates:

1. My Aunt - Doing much better. They determined that it was a medicine she was taking that caused the TIA. They took her off the medicine and gave her some blood thinners and they said that should fix things, well... cause things to not get worse. She is still in SICU and waiting to start physical therapy. She can't walk at the moment nor can she use her right hand well. We are praying just as much that she keep her spirits up and not get depressed.

2. My house - My bed is now in my new house. (Thanks to some wonderful friends). That was a weirdly emotional experience... Sort of a good-bye to an era type of thing. I'm not living at my house yet however, because i have no appliances and therefore no way to eat... well, i guess i could live on raman.... ;) I do have a refrigerator (thanks to a grandfather with an extra fridge in his basement), but it won't be actually in the house until tomorrow.

3. My new diet plan - Knitting. I've decided i stress eat too much so I've taken up knitting as something to do with my hands, something to keep my mind of snacking. I'm bound and determined to be healthier.

Not a long list, but I'm tired and would like some sleep and the house if finally getting quiet :)

3 comments:

Mrs. Filly said...

I'm sorry your family is going through so much right now. I'm very excited you are so close to actually living in your house. so If your bed is there...are you sleeping on the couch at home or what? :)

Unknown said...

yeah, i'm still at my parents until i have things like a way to cook and eat plus things like towels, etc... It will happen very soon. Yay!

Mrs. Filly said...

too cool :)!