16 January 2009

Please Pray

Last night my aunt, the one i am close to, went in the hospital. She had a small stroke and she has some bleeding on the brain and a possible mass in her brain. They are running more tests this morning. She is currently in the ICU. This is all I know at the moment.

my dad is going to be in the hospital today as well. He is having a test done because his heart is not doing well, at all.

It is going to be a long day. I'm at work now getting things lined up for my dad and getting payroll done, etc.. while my mom takes my dad to the hospital... then after i finish here, i have to get ready and go up to the hospital, see my aunt, then bring my dad home, because they have to put him to sleep and he can't drive... get him settled and comfortable here then go back to the hospital.

They are, however, thankfully, at the same hospital.

This is on 3 hours of sleep.

My family and I need all the prayer we can get the next couple of days.

No comments: