14 November 2005

War Eagle Baby!

Today is Monday, Nov. 14, the 318th day of 2005. There are 47 days left in the year.

So I must begin with a hearty "WAR EAGLE!" Sorry Bama fans, but I had to get that out of my system. Anywho, sorry to report that there isn't much going on currently. Well, nothing worth mentioning anyway. I do have a ton of homework and test coming up in the next few weeks... And then come finals and my self induced hibernation time of studying... Not particularly looking forward to that. But on the up side... Four days, yes that's right - FOUR, until thanksgiving break and a solid week off for rest and relaxation. Well I think that's all for now...But fear not, for I will be back!


Tip of the day: Try something new today!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

hmmm ROLL TIDE!!!!! :-) sorry I had to get that out of MY SYSTEM ;) anyway yea so I'm reallly excited about thanksgiving it's definitely my favorite holiday! you have a great one! i'm off to find something new to try...I dont know where to start!?

Anonymous said...

yea, I second that ROLL TIDE!!!! And yes, I understand the school crap- I have 3 tests and a project due, all on Friday!!! I'm going to have a panic attack.....wait, I might turn into you!! Aghhhh!! LOL :)