20 November 2005

Ho Ho Ho... Four in a Row!

Today is Monday, Nov. 21, the 325th day of 2005. There are 40 days left in the year.

Well... It must be said... WAR EAGLE!!! But seriously I don't think I have ever seen that many people in my life. Toomer's Corner was crazy after the game. But anyway, I can't wait until I get to Birmingham... I haven't seen my girls in forever and thats always a blast. Oh, and I can't wait for some good ol' Milo's.

And now for something totally random: Iwashed my sheets and everything tonight (Iwanted everything spotless for when I get back.) and I am SO looking forward to going to bed tonight. There is quite possibly nothing better than the feelilng of crisp clean cool sheets. (ok so maybe there are a few things better, but it is definitely a great feeling!)

So... Christmas time is coming up and you know what that means??? Good old movies at the Alabama theatre. Now, I know not everyone is as big of a fan as I am... But how can you not like White Christmas or It's a Wonderful Life... They are just great. Speaking of It's a Wonderful life... Did you know that Bert and Ernie, the characters on Sesame Street were named after Bert the cop and Ernie the taxie driver on that movie? - Just a bit of trivia for ya.

Well, I think thats it for the time being. But I'll leave you with this thought:
War... Eagle, fly down the field.
Ever to conquer, never to yield.
War... Eagle, fearless and true.
Fight on, you orange and blue. Go! Go! Go!
On to vict'ry, strike up the band.
Give 'em hell, give 'em hell;
Stand up and yell, Hey!
War...Eagle win for Auburn,
Power of Dixie Land!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

uh..go blazers! lol :)