21 July 2009

25 till 24

My birthday is coming up soon so I decided to share some things about myself... weird facts, memories, pictures, etc...

I will be turning 24 on August 15. - Scary. I have several things on my ''to do'' list that I am suppose to have completed by the time I'm 25; things I'm not even close to completing. I guess I really need to get a jump on things.

Anyway... let's see... what to share today. Oh, here are a couple of pictures of my family. The most recent ones we have. They were some of the ones we had taken as a Christmas gift for my grandfather.
The picture to the left is of my parents, my aunt, uncle and cousin. For those who don't know about my fairly odd family... My dad and uncle are brothers while my mom and aunt are sisters. brothers married sisters. This makes my cousin my double-first cousin. Literally, the closest thing to a sister that I have.
The picture to the right is another picture of my cousin and I taken on the same day. Isn't she beautiful?

I have a weird thing about alphabetizing. Even my movies and my spices are set up in alphabetical order. It isn't a weird thing, It is just fun to me. I'm such a dork. But someone has to be a dork, or else how would "normal" people know that they are normal?

I guess that is all for now... not much meat to this post. More later...

No comments: