04 August 2009

Two weeks till.

Not much to post today.

Went back to the doctor yesterday. Still have an ear infection. I'm tired of feeling dizzy. I wish it would just go away. I also have an eye doctor appointment and a dentist appointment this month... Lots of co-pays :(

I think I need to go away somewhere... Just read, write, sleep, whatever... just so long as I get some true rest. Its been far too long since I've had any. That probably has something to with why I can't shake being sick lately. Oh well, I highly doubt any trip is in my future, but it is nice to dream. :)

I guess that is all for now. Later. :)

4 comments:

Mrs. Filly said...

I was sick the entire month of July and still suffer from the being so tired from it...it's no fun to walk one flight of stairs and feel out of breath and exausted! :( just want you to know I feel ya on the I cant shake the sickness blues! when you get better we need to schedule the sleepover! I'm still pullin for that!

Kelly said...

Booo! That is NO fun :( But come to my house and read and sleep and write. There is a very lovely lake near by and it is superb inspiration for writing and such :) I'm with Mrs. Filly- girls only sleepover!!!

Mrs. Filly said...

yellow - need sunglasses?
pink - charged up cherry
blue/green - go on green
green - gargantuan green grape
sparkly pink - princesses rule

other than opi being a great polish i love that they have unique names :) presently my nails are need sunglasses and my toes have the gargantuan green grape on them with the go on green over it (b/c the latter is pretty thin) :)! the yellow is different but i really think it's growing on me

Mrs. Filly said...

lol i love it! :) friar :)