06 February 2006

A Post From An Addict

It is official... I have an addiction. Well, two if you count Sunkist - and I definitely would! And 3 if you count Gilmore Girls (Maybe I need counseling) My addiction is shoes... (big shocker) I found 3 pairs on Saturday. Plus I have yet to find a pair to wear to the Knights dance this upcoming Saturday night. I have only 3 days to find them... I need your prayers girls... My mission looks bleak. But, on the upside... I can't wait until Saturday The Knights are awesome...no, beyond awesome.

I am also quite excited about the fact that I now have all of my furniture. That means no more clothes or books staked up in piles all over the floor.

Anyway...Not much of a post today, I've had no breaksfast and no lunch and am quite hungry. Also, Charlie is quite quiet - That can mean nothing but trouble.

--Lata

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

" Hi. My name is Kelly Lacey. I am also a shoe addict" It's the first step to recovery :) But, crap, I don't wanna recover from this :) Well, prayers will go up for your safe discovery of that perfect pair of dancing shoes. Good luck!

Courtney said...

i dont want to recover from my addictions either..because well these things are TOO fun! :) hope all is well with you em-lee!

Courtney said...

hey i mean to call you soon..not doing anything for the birthday..i might take off the weekend of the 4th because i'm so far behind in school..so maybe you could come over to the KLP for dinner or we could go out..i'll try and call you but it'll have to be after nine cause my phone bill last month was way over and way high...and it's looking like this one will be the same :(! gotta cut down on my minutes! hope to see ya soon :)

Anonymous said...

Hello dear :)