02 October 2005

Sweet 16

Today is Sunday, Oct. 2, the 275th day of 2005. There are 90 days left in the year.

Well, Let's see... What all has happened since the last time I posted? The week was pretty much like any other week. It had both highs and lows. Thursday night was good though. I went to this great dinner and dancing thing that Auburn had. Good food, great music, and even better times. (Kudos by the way to Kelly for making me go). Anyway, Friday - day - was again the usual an boring and then Friday evening I went back up to Birmingham. I got in at around 8:30 [Ate Milo's - see previous post - for supper]. Seeing as how there is no bed in Birmingham, I sleep on the couch. Not very well though, Saturday morning I woke up at around 4:30 and never could get back to sleep... Don't you just hate it when that happens? That wasn't too bad because I was the one elected to keep my cousin busy and out of the house al morning [as to not ruin the "surprise" part of her "surprise party"]. So I took her to Courtney's for breakfast. (You all Birminghamians should try Courtney's sometime for breakfast). Then we went to Charlemagne Records, an awesome record store on southside. Man I could live in that store. They have an unbelievable variety. While we were downtown I saw the most unbelievable name for a restaurant. It was a bar-b-que place called "Sweet Daddy's From the Rooter to the Tooter." How horrible is that? Then we went to my Aunt's house. [ It turned out that my cousin had known about it for the past two weeks.] I got back in Auburn at about 9:30. So, I was gone barely 24 hours but it felt like a LONG time. I wasn't going to come back until Sunday afternoon but I wanted to go to church. Then my alarm clock never went off. I checked it again this morning (AFTER I missed church completely... I was set for a.m. and everything, I don't know why it didn't go off.... but that was a bummer!)

4 comments:

Courtney said...

:) so yeah I talked to you this weekend so you're pretty much updated on my weekend..sounds like you had a busy one..so one question did the lil "don juan charlie dog" go with you? or what? just wondering! :) have a fabulous week love!

Courtney said...

how cute is that! i cant believe a puppy is good with traveling now that is great! I just woke up and got your message..you're prob in class by now so call me when ya get out?? see ya!

Anonymous said...

Did you make it to the bathroom??? lol

Anonymous said...

:) Happy Monday to ya!