12 September 2005

A first


It had officially happened. I have become one of those people who post to a blog. I was sitting in class the other day and caught myself thinking, "I should post this. It is hilarious!" It was then and there I decided to break down and start a blog of my own, rather than just read those belonging to others. Of course, now I can't for the life of me think of what was funny... Life has a way of being ironic. However, I figure there will be other moments that I wish to share.

I guess I should mention that I have a new puppy as he will most likely be mentioned in the future. He currently has no name. He is a long haired chihuahua and fabulously adorable. I am however horrible in the name department... so any sugestions would be very welcome!

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Hey I found you!!! wooow I'm sooo excited! so um how about puppy breath is sooooo cute! but where are the pictures of this new puppy?! I know you have a camera and a puppy and a computer so why arent they on here? uh tinypic.com does free hosting and it takes two seconds!! i demand to see my lil don juan! love ya!!!

Courtney said...

hey "you guys" is NOT obscene! you know what is obscene..kelly swimmin..lol jjjuust kidding!!..how about i like to say "you guys" everyonce in awhile it slips out...but i say "ya'll" too..so dont get all crumpled up about it...gah...iron that paper back out..cause hey i have to keep in touch with my northern roots while still embracing the southern culture :) yes i am a very deep individual..intellectual some might even say

Anonymous said...

sexy babe

Courtney said...

why ya gotta get all technical with "the mid west-ness" comment...cause um they are more northern than here..i know that...and that's definitely where i learned "you guys"..and crayons=crowns

Courtney said...

I like this blog thing! I have new a new post..which it took me a little while to figure out how to do..and I have links to ya'lls sites..now I just need you to recruit more people!! :)

Anonymous said...

like tumbler and tipsy days hopefully we will remain in high spirits. well, good day